Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Panguitch Quilt Walk 2010

I just spent a great 3 days at the Panguitch Quilt Walk! I got to teach my first "official" class. We had so much fun. Thanks ladies!!!
I also took 2 great classes from Saundra Cindrich and Kristine Palmer. I can't wait to get them finished.
The classes were great, the food was wonderful, the trunk shows were amazing and the prizes were terrific! The little "soap opera" was fun too!?!?!?
Of course the quilters were the best. Thanks to Claudia and her crew for a great time!!!!!
Maybe when I am a veteran teacher they will get my name right:-)

My class!
What a great group of ladies to work with. They were very kind and patient with a rookie teacher.

Lois's quilt


Marsha's quilt


Caryl's quilt
I was so proud when Caryl showed off her quilt at "Show and Tell"!


Judy's quilt


Gaye's quilt



Peppermint Twist class taught by Kristine Palmer
My quilt is the navy and tan one in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment